Precast wall panels offer a large variety of finishes and applications for you to choose from. Wall panels are a popular structural and architectural system in commercial, industrial, education, multi-family, medical, municipal and other markets. Wall panels can be designed as non-loadbearing or loadbearing, carrying floor and roof loads, as well as lateral loads. Panels may be solid, composite, non-composite or composite with continuous insulation. Finishes offered include: variety of color, sandblast, water wash, acid etch, thin brick and an endless variety of form liners.
Mid-States also offers the innovative, advanced technology of CarbonCast® Enclosure Systems. CarbonCast integrates an ultra-strong, non-corrosive C-GRID into the wall panels during fabrication. These innovative precast wall systems are even lighter, better insulating, more sustainable and more resilient.
- Speed of construction. Pieces are cast off-site in a controlled environment and are delivered to you when you need them.
- Versatility. With a variety of finishes and applications for you to choose from, your dreams can become reality.
- Safety. Wall panels are inherently fire resistant, offer seismic resistance, blast resistance and storm resistance.
- Durability. Precast wall panels are resistant to nature, from termites or hurricanes to high winds and seismic events.
- All weather construction. The just-in-time delivery of wall panels to the jobsite makes effective use of transportation and site access. A small crew can erect thousands of square feet per day and enclose the structure in days or weeks, whether it is the middle of winter, or the middle of summer.
- Sustainability. Wall panels are made with versatile and durable material, produced in a factory by highly trained personnel with virtually no waste, under stringent quality control measures. Panels can be quickly erected on the jobsite with minimal disruption to the site.
- Efficiency. Precast’s thermal mass can save energy and increase comfort.
CARBONCAST HIGH PERFORMANCE INSULATED WALL PANELS
Innovative precast wall systems that are lighter, better insulating, sustainable, and more resilient.
CarbonCast® Enclosure Systems use advanced technology to improve precast concrete by integrating ultra-strong, non-corrosive C-GRID® into the wall panels during fabrication. By taking the place of steel reinforcement, C-GRID provides a multitude of benefits making factory-made precast concrete an even more intelligent choice for commercial building envelopes.