St. James Church
Precast was used to build an addition to St. James Church. A custom form liner was created to match the existing (then) 120-year-old brick. The church has a longstanding history in the community and was formally dedicated all the way back in March 1889.
4,874 sq. ft. of Hollowcore Plank
77 Precast Wall Panels (18,726 sq. ft.)
3 Precast Solid Slabs